Wedding, Corporate & Party Rental Supplies
Types of Rental Items
- White or gold chiavari chairs
- White chair pads
- Add beauty to any venue
- Installation & removal of
chairs included in price
Wedding Signs & Card Boxes
Candles & Holders
mercury votive holders
to guest tables
EVENT RENTALS FAQ
Here is an idea of the cost for the following I Do Flowers & Decor rental items.
- Candleabras start at $25
- Charger pates start at $1.50
- Chiavari chairs $7
- Chair Covers start at $3.25
- Furniture & props for weddings and themed events: beach, Asian, Western, rustic, vintage, disco, circus, Easter, Christmas, St. Patrick’s, fair, Kentucky Derby, start at $300
- Wedding signs & card boxes start at $30
I Do Flowers & Decor has white and gold chiavari chairs for rent for $7 per chair installed and removed + delivery + tax.
The rental fee includes the set up of chairs with the pads on each seat, and removal of the chair pads plus chairs after the event is over.
If you are comparing pricing, be sure to check to see if the other companies add and remove the chair pads. Often they just drop the chairs and pads off and somebody has to put all the chair pads on, and remove them. This is a time consuming process. Check to see what the additional fee is for this.
Also, check with your venue as they may have an additional charge to remove the chairs in their room.
Chiavari chairs provide an elegant and sophisticated look to any room and fit nicely with any decor.
8′ x 42″ – seats up to 10 people, 4 people each side, and 1 person at each end
$50 + Delivery + Tax
5 Reasons Why You Should Rent a Harvest Table for your Head Table
1. It is wide enough that ten people can sit at the table, all facing each other. You can enjoy dinner conversation with everyone instead of only being able to converse with two people, one on each side of you.
2. If you would prefer sitting on one side facing guests, you will have a lot of space for candles, flowers, and decorations. Often, a standard 30″ table isn’t wide enough for a lot of flowers and decor in front of your place settings.
3. Sitting facing your wedding party allows you to have some fun and freedom. You can enjoy your dinner without your guests watching you, and have a nice break from all the photos, words of congratulations and hugs. Besides, who looks great when they eat.
4. It’s a beautiful table and provides more opportunities for amazing photos. Your group will be interacting with each other more, creating beautiful memories.
5. They are beautiful and look great from all angles. They provide a focal point for your guests to enjoy.
There are no minimums to renting; you can rent a single vase or 20 vases. By renting decor items, you will save time plus you won’t have to worry about selling your items on Kijiji afterwards or contributing to landfills.
Book an appointment to visit our showroom to see our selection of décor products. Choose to either pick up and return your event décor or have your items scheduled for delivery and pick up.
All prices include set up at the venue and removal from the venue. Delivery and HST is additional. In some cases, clients want to pick up the items and set them up, and return them.
Delivery is an additional charge based on where your venue is located. The cost of delivery is reasonable and is based on how long it takes to gets to the venue, possibly the 407 (depending on location and so we can decrease the time it takes to get there), current pricing in gas, and the number of staff required to set up (1-2).
Our Goal is to Help You Create the most beautiful Event
Appointments are available day or evening