Beautiful Decor for Weddings,
Parties & Corporate Events
Types of Event Decor
- White or gold
- White chair pads
- Add beauty to any venue
- Installation & removal of
chairs is included in price
Variety of Linens
- Tablecloths & napkins
- Table runners
- Specialty head table linens
- Tablecloth overlays: organza, taffeta, chiffon
- Ruched, sofia, satin
- White, ivory, silver, gold, black
- Sparkle bands for chairs
- 40 colours of bows
- Custom-made ceiling swags
- Ceremony gazebo draping
- Head table draping
- Beautiful backdrops behind the head table
- Fairy lights, white lights
- Paper lanterns
- Ceiling swags
- Ceiling draping
Rent or Buy Centerpieces
- Many types of vases, votives, candles, floating candles, LED lights, birch slabs, mirrors for centerpieces
- Beautiful variety of linens,
pretty brooches, candles,
- Creative decor designed
with a variety of balloons
for weddings, parties & corporate events
Wedding decor FAQ
– Bouquets: Cascading bouquets with a lot of greenery
– Centerpieces: Simple and elegant with greenery on the tables
– Rentals: Harvest tables are very popular this year as well as chiavari chairs
– Colours: Blush, gold, silver
– Decor: Chic, natural, flowy
But do whatever you love and whatever makes you happy.
1. Simplicity, less can be more.
2. Focus on one specific area to decorate for the ceremony and for the reception. For example, draping on the ceremony gazebo. Guests will focus on the beauty of this, and everything will look beautiful. Inside at the reception, make the head table a focal point for example, with specialty linens, lighting and pretty decor on the head table.
3. Harvest tables, chiffon runners, chiavari chairs, pretty ambiance created with lighting and candles.
All our backdrops are custom made for the area you require. We have a lot of experience doing backdrops, and have been to Rattlesnake Golf & Country Club, Glencairn, and Markland Woods many times. Prices start at $600.
A. All prices include set up and removal of decor. Delivery and HST is additional. In some cases, clients want to pick up the items and set them up, and return them.
No, delivery is an additional charge based on where your venue is located. The cost of delivery is reasonable and is based on how long it takes to gets to the venue, possibly the 407 (depending on location and so we can decrease the time it takes to get there), current pricing in gas, and the number of staff required to set up (1-2).
Yes, but there is an additional charge for picking up at 1:00 am since most venues allow us to pick up the next day. If we pick up the next day, the charges are standard: items, delivery plus HST. If a venue insists on having items out at 1:00 am, we charge a minimum additional late-night pick up fee of $150.00 + HST.
Our Goal is to Help You Create the most beautiful Event
Appointments are available day or evening